Curly hair and beautiful eyes. This baby didn't mind being naked at all. The weather was gorgeous in San Rafael and we just relaxed and hung out in their backyard for some fun shots.
Meet baby Maya.
She's a week away from her 1st Birthday. What an exciting time for her mommy and daddy. I still remember the day my baby turned ONE, it was such a big milestone for him... and an emotional moment for me. It made me realize how quickly the year passed by. Most moms would feel the same on their first born child's 1st birthday.
This curly hair cutie is our baby planner's little girl. I'm so glad that I had the chance to photograph the Kux family on this very casual Sunday afternoon.
Just a few sneak peeks from their session...
As we headed out to the backyard from the house, we had to pass through the laundry room, baby Maya decided to stand there and pose. So I quickly captured this one on our way out. Turns out, this was the very first image taken of her from her session. My favorite part of this image? The size comparision with her and the ultra large washing machine.
Here is their first born baby, Kayla, the doggie. These two are the bestest buddy.
This shot was taken at the very end of our session. Maya was SO finished with me being constantly in her face for the past hour, she was eager to have me go home. But as I was packing up my gear inside, I glanced over and saw her sitting there quietly by the entrance, calm and very content as she looked outside at her daddy. The light was fabulous so I turned the floor fan towards her and she truly enjoyed the breeze. 
In the backyard, there was this HUGE inflatable pool ...I had everyone hopped in and played inside like a bouncy house. Maya was probably confused but was also amused. She was probably wondering why there was no water inside.
And finally, the beautiful Kux family ... just having a sweet moment together. Captured.
{ Thank you Amy and Rod for having me over to hang out. It was fun to hang out and also meet your first born, Kayla, the doggie. She's a sweet dog and is full of energy. I'm going to have to buy myself one of her loud doggie squeakers for my next photo shoots. Cheers! }
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Thursday, May 21
Baby Maya
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

26 comments:
Love Maya's photos!
Wow! These photos are bright, full of life and unique! So wonderful to see a different approach to baby pictures..adorable!
Love the pictures, really beautiful lighting and family.
These are amazing! I wish I was Maya. Life seems pretty spectacular in those pictures.
What fantastic photos! Maya has 'print baby' written all over her!
ADORABLE!! The lighting is great in every picture and Maya is a natural in front of the camera. I can see it now... she's gonna be a heartbreaker ;) Wonderful job!!!
I love the lighting and the settings of all the photos! Maya looks so precious, a baby model for sure!
Love the photos....so glad we get to see this little doll in person on Saturday! Looking forward to a fun 1 st Birthday!
My goodness, what a little thinker! Look at those eyes–they've seen the world before.
So cute!!! The pictures are beautiful!
SO CUTE! love the family shot!!
These are great shots! What a beautiful baby, and family! Can't wait to meet you all one day:)
So cute! Don't embarrass her by showing that naked picture to her boyfriends when she gets older :-)
Oh my goodness!! How terribly cute!! Those pics are absolutely amazing!! I love them!! (And, Maya has her mommy's toes! :P ) Loved the family shot, just needed a Kayla in there!! Very well done!!
Mayuchka! a born to pose baby
what a great creation you are
I am happy to be part of your life and your birthday this year !!!
kisses
Tamar
This was one of the best experiences ever. I can not wait to see the rest!
Thank you Jenny.
These pictures are great. we were hoping for something that will present our daily life and you managed to catch exactly that.
Beautiful work and i can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
Thank you again for an amazing job!
These are beautiful and capture Maya, her joy, and beauty perfectly. I am very fond of the picture with Maya and Kayla together in the grass.
That is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. Best Pictures I have seen of Maya.
Great pictures! Make me a proud grandma'...
Can't wait to see the rest
Wow... she looks so comfortable and easy with the camera... Born to be a model :)
Good Job!
Absolutely love these pictures, they are soo distinctive and look like print advertisements almost.
Great Pics. Really like the natural pictures instead of the forced/induced smile pictures. Kid's natural faces are the best IMO.
Fab photos - love the graffiti pic!
The Shot of Kayla and Maya is just adorable! I can see Maya running out to play with Kayla and mom just catching a great moment. Lovely.
Maya has beautiful eyes, she looks as though she can peer into the soul. Thank you for sharing Maya with all of us.
Post a Comment