One of the cutest stage for a child is between the age of 1-2 years old. Their personalities are shining, they're mobile and running, giggling and laughing and the best part, they're starting to say their first words and forming 2 words together.
As my baby''s 2 year old birthday approach, I wanted to have someone capture this cute stage and special moments of the little guy with us altogether as a family of 4. We already know that I have a TON of photos of this little guy, just not much of the whole family altogether as I'm always the one behind the camera.
So I got a great recommendation to check out Vero Suh's work and loved what I saw on her blog. So I hired her to capture our crazy family. The weather was beautiful as we arrived to our photo shoot. Fred and I wanted to head back to a place that's close to our hearts - UCDavis. After all, this was where we both met and graduated at. We wanted to show the kids where mommy and daddy went to school. And have memories of this place together.
Here's sneak peek from our photo shoot. You can see a few more at Vero's blog here.
{ Thank you Veronica for being there to capture these special moments of us together as a family. And thanks for being so patient with our crazy Cooper. }
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Thursday, May 7
Just the 4 of us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jenny, Thanks so much for the sweet note~ I had a blast too! wink wink.
Post a Comment