Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, May 6

Baby Kaia - Day 8

Remember the 'very round belly mama' whom I photographed some weeks ago? Well, inside that beautiful round belly came one beautiful baby girl. Meet baby Kaia.

She's as cute as her big sister, Montana. And that wasn't a surprise to me at all. Daddy said baby Kaia looks JUST like her big sis when she was little. I often hear that from parents and it must be the cutest thing to be able to relive those moment again but with a new baby which reminds them of their first. And I always like to remind the parents 'don't forget to write down the baby's name on the back of their photo', otherwise you might really get them mixed up later on, especially when you will be recycling baby clothes with the same gender.










{ Congratulations Jenny & Mark! You guys have created another amazing little girl together. Thanks for having me over, I had fun photographing Baby Kaia and really enjoyed playing with Montana and hearing her laugh. }

No comments: