Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, March 24

Jenny @ 34 weeks

*Updated with Slideshow*


I'm playing a little catch up here... the last 2 weeks has been crazy for me. Thanks to all you loyal blog readers for checking back here to see my updates. The past week have been filled with different shoots from fresh newborns to sexy expecting mamas.... I've been meaning to post these shots here for weeks. Therefore, I must stop talking and introduce this beautiful mama-to-be (again, its her 2nd baby!)....

Meet Jenny. She's a mommy of one beautiful daughter and soon to be another baby girl too. At 34 weeks, she is feeling great and looking fabulous. Just look at that beautiful round belly....if you stood behind her in line at Safeway, I bet you wouldn't even know she was pregnant. Yup, she is ALL baby. She managed to stay so fit and tone throughout her pregnancy, its amazing. I bet you it'll probably take her about 5.2 hours to get back into her regular jeans after she gives birth to this baby girl :oP (Jen, do you know how many woman would love to have your pregnant body?)

Congrats to Jenny and Mark (and big sister-to-be too) on a new bundle of LOVE coming your way. I think Jenny might have won for having the most 'perfectly round belly' among all moms I've photographed so far...











No comments: