Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, March 26

Little Sophia

Finally found a little moment to blog about this beautiful family that I photographed some weeks ago. A family of 3 with a little girl that I know will have beautiful teeth when she grows up... ( her mama is a dentist who lives in my area).

Meet little Sophia. She was one sweet little girl. It's such a treat for me when I get to photograph girls... since I'm so used to dealing with my 2 crazy boys at home... there is never a silent moment in my house. With little Sophia, I very much appreciate her calmness, her sweet pink smile and gentleness.

Throughout this session, little Sophia behaved like an angel, no whining, no crying, a few smiles here and there. Little Sophia saved her best tricks for us at the last 15 mins before I took off. She definitely knew how to 'save the best for last'.





















No comments: