Everytime I look through my library of photos on my Hard Drive, I would be reminded when the last time I have photographed my boys. And no matter how many folders I have on there already, month after month, weeks after week ... I would still feel that I don't have enough photos of them... especially of the two together. Now that Cooper is as fast as the Road Runner, it is the biggest challenge to keep him still in one spot for more than 2 minutes. He just goes. Beep beep, he's gone and is already down the street. As I was browsing for a photo to frame (since I got a bargain deal on this beautiful white wood frame at the store) I found this particular bath photo that I really liked. It was almost like they were in their own little bubble... full of giggles. Just the 2 of them taking a bath together, playing and giggling with one another. These are the moments they will cherish the most when they grow up. And I have hung the frame right inside their bathroom wall, exactly where this shot was taken place.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Friday, March 27
A tub full of Giggles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment