She is full of wonder. She is full of love. When I met her, she was wide awake and alert in grandma's loving arms, all swaddled warmly in her blanket.
Meet baby Ella.
We began our session with baby Ella awake, staring into the light outside the window. Most parents are happy to see their newborn awake since its rare as most newborns sleep 90% of their day.
Ella was so content laying there with a full tummy. She made the cutest little noises too - it sounded like a squeaky rubber duckie, but cuter. I must remind her mommy to record all those little newborn sounds she make with her video camera. I still look back to the video clips I took of my first born and it is so amazing to see how quickly they've grow. That first week, the first month is always a blur for most first time moms, including myself and I am so happy that I was there to help the Axelrod family capture their first week with baby at home.
Here's a few sneak peek of little Ella at Day 8.



Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, May 18
Baby Ella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Beautiful photos; beautiful baby.
Those shining eyes have a hint of mischief and a ton of charm. She has a very presidential look about her.
Warmest wishes to the three of you (and your four-legged friends).
Walter
Wow, awesome pictures! Ella is so cute!
oh my lord...the cutest baby ever and these photos are just incredible. congrats again sherry and amir. I especially love the one of ella in the cap.
Such beautiful pictures! My favorite one is the one where she's inside the hat. Well done all three of you ;)!
wow, what a good looking family.
Wow, she looks so good! Her eyes are so beautiful in that last pic. And I love that we finally have a pic of the whole family, too. =)
These photos are amazing. They truly capture the smallness of a newborn and the content felt by parents while holding their baby. I can't believe you got a photo of her looking at you the way she is...as if she were posing for the camera. Amazing.
Jeff showed me these pictures -- her innocence is so lovely :) Congratulations!
ella's tooooo cute! the last one's my favorite!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Those are lovely pictures!
These pictures are the cutest baby pics I have ever seen! Baby Ella looks so adorable and so alert. I wish your friend lived in Vancouver so she could take pics of my baby!
Wow, Wonderful pictures !!
The photographer really did an amazing job: Looks like Dad, Mom and little Ella are professional Models. : )
I like all of these pictures.
WHOA!! these are awesome pics!! real raw talent behind the camera!!! She is so beautiful.. .she is perfect!!! Amir and Sherry..you look so happy... I am so excited for you guys....
Wow! She is incredible to see. I'm looking forward to meeting Ella and seeing all of you together.
Tricia Lee
wow, her face in the bottom picture is incredibly expressive. :)
Very nice photos! Luv all of them, especially the family one. The last one is really cute too. Congrats!
We are so happy for the new parents! Baby Ella is adorable! Great photography, Jenny Lee, you've captured Ella.
Great black and white photos. Good composition.
And yes, congratulations to the three of you!
She's SO cute! : ) beautiful pictures!
Great pics! Love the B&W. Very classy...and baby is so cute.
That is the most cutiest baby I've seen... Beautiful pictures of here
Post a Comment