Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, May 14

Rhonda @ 31 weeks

One day I received an email from a mother who was expecting... TWINS! Writing to me at already 30 weeks gestation, we had to schedule her in for her session right away since twins can be due anytime after 30 weeks. This mommy also told me she was on bed rest for a while and just got her okay from the doctor to be up and about. Boy, what a great thing to hear from the doc I bet.

Meet Rhonda, our glamourous mama. Can you believe she's having TWINS? Because I can't. When I finally met her, I couldn't believe she had 2 babies inside that tiny belly. If she never told me, I would have never guessed. Plus, she was in such great shape too. She's going to be a mother of 3 very soon. Her little boy, Grayden is the sweetest little guy. His style was just as cool as his mama.









{ Thank you Rhonda for being such a good sport during your photo shoot. I can't wait to come back to photograph your girlie twins when they are born. Oh, and I hope your hubby liked these few glamourous shots of you too *wink wink* }

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW, definitely one hot mama! My two favs are the one of you lying on your side and the one of Grayden in your lap looking up at you! Very beautiful! Michelle

Roxanne said...

these photos are absolutely amazing. the one of grayden looking up at you is priceless. there's nothing sweeter than the love of a child. rhonda, you are a beautiful mommy.

Unknown said...

the pictures are great! love the one on the yellow wall...