Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, May 13

Baby Madelyn

I have been a real happy camper lately. It's been such a privilege to be able to meet so many great parents with such ADORABLE babies. And I mean.... TRUELY adorable. My favorite moment is meeting the baby at the client's home. I always get greeted with the biggest toothless grin from these babies, it just melts my heart.

Meet baby Madelyn.

She was no exception. At just 3.5 months, her cuteness is just overloaded
. I love so many things about her, her full set of hair, her smile, her big brown eyes and most of all, her chubby little arms... not to mention those o'so adorable rolls.

I'm so excited and happy to know that I get to go back again (3 more times too!) to play and capture baby Madelyn's growth since her mommy gave her one of the best gift ever - the "First Year Baby Collection".

(please visit www.jennyleephotography.com for more details on our special 'First Year Baby Collection')



I love her eye contact here... and those arms too!




And of course, we didn't forget about their very first born, Oliver, the doggie.




{ Thank you Sandy for having me over to play with baby Madelyn. I'm really looking forward to her next few sessions as we capture her at every big milestone. I'll be back again when she is sitting up nice and tall and smiling even happier than she is here. Till next time.... }

23 comments:

Carolyn and David said...

OMG! Miss Bibendum!

Maria said...

OMG! Sandy, baby Madelyn is absolutely beautiful. She looks so fluffy, I just want to squeeze her! These are really unique shots, she is so photogenic too. All I can say is WOW! Your family looks great, happy and healthy.
Thanks for sharing ~ Maria

win said...

Oh my Sandy! I didn't know she had soooo many rolls! I love love love it!

peachy said...

Jenny, thank you so, so, so very much for the great photos! The slideshow is awesome and it brought tears to my eyes just watching it. You are so talented! I absolutely adore every single photo!

~Sandy

Julie said...

cute photos of baby madelyn!! =)

Unknown said...

Great pics! Really beautifully done!

mikelu03 said...

Cute photos!!! Really like the family pics.

Unknown said...

Such wonderful pictures! Congrats you two!

Anonymous said...

Cute baby! Nice photos!

Anonymous said...

Priceless photos indeed! Awesome family pic... only thing missing are some Jordans on them bare feet =-)
-Justin Q.

aznsneakerhead said...

great pics!!! wonderful

Liz said...

cute pictures! you have a beautiful family. i can't wait to see you guys soon.

Unknown said...

Very nice pics!! She is so cute =)

tracy said...

definitely a cutie pie, congratulations nelson and sandy!

Laurabaura5 said...

Super cute pictures - I particularly like the one that includes Oliver. Now that's a beautiful family =)

ps99186 said...

Very cute pictures of the family! She sure does look like Nelson..hehe.

Unknown said...

Hi Sandy! Thanks for sharing these pics of Madelyn. She is so adorable and I love her rolls!!

Unknown said...

Love her big round eyes...and Michelin man arms...hehe

Unknown said...

great pictures! beautiful family

Anonymous said...

baby is adorable!!

Unknown said...

cute pictures!

Tracy said...

What great photos! Baby Madelyn is so adorable!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family :)