Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Friday, May 22

Baby Kenzie - Day 8

As I arrived to my photo shoot, this baby girl was sound asleep. Mommy just finished with a good feeding and we were ready to begin our shoot right away.

Meet baby Kenzie. (isn't that a cute name?)

I photographed her mommy when she was 35 weeks pregnant. It's always such an incredible experience for me to meet these mommy-to-be with their big round bellies and then weeks later, I come back and see this tiny little human being cradled in their mommy's arms.

Baby Kenzie was a dream to photograph. She slept almost throughout her entire 3 hours session. She gave me such a great opportunity to try different ideas I have by being such a good sleepy baby. She even gave me a big smile too, which is always a treat for me to see through my lens.

Thank you baby Kenzie for being such a sleepy angel for me.






This one is my favorite one...I'm loving the soft pink tone.




{ Thank you Indu & David for having me over again. Congrats on your new nest with your new baby girl. Don't forget to spend each waking moment being in love with this little Angel. And thank you baby Kenzie for being such a sweet dreamy baby}

26 comments:

ItsHema said...

Simply wonderful and amazing pictures. I am absolutely awestruck to have seen my best friend become such a lovely wife and now a mother to such a beautiful little angel! :)

Thank you for making such fantastic use of technology and the world wide web in sharing the blog! Very kind and considerate of you :) I appreciate it.

Unknown said...

definitely a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Indu and David!

Love the pictures of baby Kenzie!!! Pictures worth thousands of words...

SK said...

Absolutely lovely pictures. I especially like the family photo. And yes congrats to Indu and David for having a beautiful baby girl!

Unknown said...

Indu,
She's a beauty. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Indu,
What a beauty! Congratulations!

Binh said...

We are so happy and excited to have baby Kenzie into our family!

Love,
Binh & Tom

Unknown said...

GReat photos! Can't wait to see the rest of Kenzie's photos

Sanghera said...

She is a beautiful grand daughter and the pictures show that

Unknown said...

She is a cute little sweetheart in every angle likewise the family picture is very fantastic concept

Lien said...

such beautiful pictures of kenzie. can't wait to meet her!!

huong said...

love all the pictures. so serene.

Unknown said...

Jenny, thank you for these fabulous pictures of baby Kenzie!! Love em!

Unknown said...

Fabulous photos. She's adorable. Congrats David and Indu!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful angel! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute and adorable looks just like dad :)what a beautiful family. congratulations u two!

Anonymous said...

congratulations indu she is a beauty.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures she simply looks adorable.

Unknown said...

Welcome back to work! Thanks for sharing your wonderful baby pictures

Unknown said...

Hey dude, congratulations on your new baby girl. Nice pix.

Anonymous said...

David, Congratulations. Daughters are expensive, as you will find out.

Unknown said...

Welcome back! You'll love having a daughter. I have three girls myself. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

you're gonna love being a dad. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

Oh, she is gorgeous. You need to bring her to work on tuesdays.

Unknown said...

fantastic pictures. I did not know you were expecting!

Unknown said...

congratulations indu on a beautiful baby girl. i didn't even know you were pregnant. i hope you enjoy all your precious moments with the little one.