The first thing I noticed as I walked into this house was this beautiful couch. I immediately knew I wanted to use it as a prop for our photo shoot. I got lucky that the furniture in this house was so easy to move around, they all slide around on that hardwood floor like ice on a table. I had so much space to work with, I practically created my own studio space.
Our Beautiful first time mommy-to-be, Indu, at 35 weeks. She told me she still fit in her own normal jeans, can you believe that? And she's only 5 weeks away from giving birth. I wish that happened to me, but I looked like a snake who ate a dinosaur egg instead.
Her wonderfully sweet hubby threw her a sweet surprise baby shower the day before we had our photo shoot. No wonder why I was welcomed with beautiful pink balloons and flowers as I stepped into the door. This couple was so giggle when they were together, it was the sweetest thing ever.
Congratulations you two giggly love birds. I hope you guys enjoy these sneak peeks. I can't wait to meet you baby girl in just a few more weeks!
This couch reminded me of the King and Queen.
We even took it outside for some shots. All that heavy lifting was all worth it.
I love how she took out her Indian scarfs for us to use. And we made our own little top out of it. I loooved the colors.

Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Wednesday, April 15
Indu @ 35 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment