I recently met a new friend, Amy, she's a mother of one little girl and also a Baby Planner for Itsabelly in San Francisco. Amy and I will be working together as partners to provide quality services for expecting parents and new parents who are both excited and anxious at the same time as they step into this whole new world of "Parenthood".
What is a Baby Planner you ask? Well, its sort of like a 'Wedding Planner' but... for Babies! She can help guide you through your journey towards parenthood as smooth as you can possibly imagine. And she can help with any baby related things you can think of ... such as help to build that fairy tale nursery, or finding the right people to help plan that dream baby shower or just simply finding that perfect stroller for your lifestyle.
The rapid changes a woman goes through in just 40 weeks can make any sane woman... well, insane. And by the 3rd trimester, I'm pretty sure any pregnant mama would really appreciate some help from someone, such as a baby planner. And with some help from an eco-friendly mind and baby planning expert, we can all learn a little bit more on how to raise a 'greener baby', and help create a much greener planet for our little one's future.
Who is she: Amy Kux
Where did you find her: ItsaBelly
Occupation: Baby Planner
1. I got started as a Baby Planner because... I wanted to use my knowledge of "mom tested" products and eco-friendly baby solutions with others. I chose to be part of Itsabelly Baby Planner because it was a team of moms and experts, thus I feel confident that the advice and expertise that I provide is tested by moms. I also want to be able to share my finance and accounting skills to help build a realistic budget for families. Starting right with a baby budget allows room for the occasional splurge.
2. One thing I'm most passionate about with my Baby Planning service is.... the ability to show moms, families and friends of the family the great ways to provide our new generation with the best products and services so we can ensure a healthy sustainable world.
3. When I was pregnant, I did not hire a Baby Planner because.... I had no clue that this was an available service. I spend days researching product after product. I would go to stores, read reviews online, reach out to other mothers on on-line mom-centric communities. There are so many products out there, and even more opinions. I couldn't tell what was a trend and what was really needed.
4. On my free time, I like to... spend as much time with my family. Maya has just started to walk around (with a little help) and I am in awe that we created such a perfect being.
5. 3 Things on your night stand are.... books (one business and one fiction) and my night light. I cannot fall asleep without reading.
6. I stay green everyday by .... eating healthy and as local as possible. I have been a vegan for over 16 years and each Sunday, we take a trip to the Marin Farmer’s market for our local produce.
7. I wish others around me can be more green with our planet by .... being aware of our surroundings. Being green doesn’t have to cost a fortune. Just try to support our local vendors and walk around when possible.
8. If I wasn't a mommy today I would be a ... complete workaholic.
9. The latest baby gear I've been eyeing on is.... all of it. I tend to watch mothers and talk with them whenever I see something new. I think it is essential to learn what is working and not. I just did this and found a way to make my carrier work better.
10. My favorite part of the job is.... teaching and learning from other women daily.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Wednesday, April 29
Going Green with Baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment