Little Cooper learned how to "hug" these days. Whenever I say "huuug", he'll put his forehead on the other person's head, well, he'll do that on his good days. Other days, when he just doesn't feel like it, he'll just pretend he doesn't know what I'm talking about. He also learned how to "high 5" the last couple of weeks too, its quite cute.
With my two boys at the age of 4 and 1, sitting still being photographed isn't an option anymore. So you must know how hard it is to get the two of them together, hence both looking at me at the same time. I realize I haven't taken too many pics of the kids together so I took a few quick shots last weekend. As I stood above the two of them on my bed acting like a crazy monkey, I got them both to look at me at the same time.
Well, it turned out that this is one of my favorite shots of the 2 of them together. I love the way they hugged each other, I love that big genuine smile, I love those tiny chubby fingers on big brother's face, I love that crazy hair, and I especially love how they are still in their comfy PJs on my bed.
So I encourage all you mothers out there to not give up, try real hard and get that shot, even if it means acting like a total mad woman jumping on the bed like a total monkey just to get that ONE silly shot of your kids because soon, you'll realize that the more silly you get, the better your shot will turn out. 
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, June 2
Huuuuug
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You boys are just too cute!
Post a Comment