It was such a beautiful day to be outside for my shoot this weekend. I met up with a great family of four at a park in Palo Alto on Saturday morning. 2 little boys, aged 4 and 8 months. Their mommy found me thru a referral from another mom who belonged to the Palo Alto Mother's Club. I greeted big brother Scottie at the parking lot with a big 'hello' in his carseat and he turned the other way with a shy face. Baby brother, Sam just woke up from his nap and was all smiles when I greeted him.
We headed towards the park as I tried to talk to Scottie to get him warmed up. He didn't seem to want anything to do with me at first, so I gave him some time to warm up to just having me around first. I didn't give up talking to Scottie as he clinged onto his daddy's leg. After a few more conversations and a few more boat and cars talk with him, I asked him if he wanted to race me to the other end of the park to get his energy going. We ran, we chased each other, we raced back and forth to and from the tree, and soon Scottie was chasing after me as I ran with my camera. Daddy did a great job playing hide and seek with Scottie as well while I captured those giggles. Baby brother did good too, well, as long as we weren't putting him on the grass area on his blanket. Somehow he didn't want anything to do near that grass so we headed over to the picnic table where he seemed much more interested in.
By the end of the shoot, I was really glad to know that Scottie eventually warmed up to me completely as I made poo-poo jokes with him (Haha). And before I left, he even gave me a big 'High Five'. The shoot for this wonderful family went very well. And I hope Scottie had just as much fun chasing after me with my heavy camera as I did for this photo shoot.



Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Sunday, June 15
Scottie & Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
These are beautiful! Glad it worked out.
Thanks Amy :o)
Post a Comment