Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, June 10

Watching Ava Grow

I still remember the day when I photographed little Ava as a newborn, she was about 3 weeks old. Here she is again, but much more grown up. She's already 1.5 years old now, incredible. And she still has those long beautiful lashes too.

One of my favorite part as a children photographer is that I get to watch these kids grow up. It is so rewarding and such a privilege to be a part of their lives watching them grow like lighting speed. From inside mommy's belly, to outside of the womb within days after birth and then seeing them run around all over.

Little Ava greeted me at the door wearing nothing but her diapers and a BIG beautiful smile. It was SO adorable. She was incredibly sweet and full of energy. We spent some time inside their beautiful new home and then went to the nearby park for some candid outdoor shots altogether. And at this shoot, I noticed Ava's daddy and mommy were still very much in love with one another 'cuz they were both really enjoying themselves on the grass watching their little Ava run around in the park as I chased after her with my camera.

To Ava's mommy and daddy -Thank you for having me over to document your beautiful daughter's growth once again. From being inside mommy's tummy, to outside her tummy, and now, running around everywhere among the two of you. You guys are truly blessed to have such an adorable little girl who has such positive energy, and not to mention, beautiful long lashes and curls too. I hope you guys enjoyed these few sneak previews. More to come...








And here is a newborn shot of baby Ava from her very first shoot...





No comments: