Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, June 4

Baby Ryan - Day 8

Borned early, this baby boy came in weighting 6lbs and 6oz. Meet baby Ryan. He's one small little fella who's got a good set of hair.

When I first arrived at the shoot, baby Ryan was awake. He didn't want to sleep for most of the session but towards the end of the session, he finally gave in after I hung around longer than he thought I would.

Mommy is recovering very well. Staying indoors, recovering with lots of herbal soup and special after birth meals to help cleanse and strengthen the mother's body. Practicing the commonly known ritual from the chinese culture which consist of staying-at-home indoors for the first entire month. You can learn more about Childbirth in Chinese Culture here.


New dads are always full of joy, and it was no different for this new daddy either. When I asked daddy to take a few shots with his precious newborn, he was (as most new dads are) very nervous to hold the tiny little guy. The funniest part was when I gently laid the baby onto daddy's arms, baby Ryan decided to tinkle on his daddy! So you see, even little ones, just 8 days young, can indeed sense those around him. Very true indeed.










No comments: