Had a photo shoot in the beautiful town of Saratoga today. My client's home was nothing less than I expected - gorgeous, huge and extremely peaceful. This place had tons of room for their toddler to run around outside.
Lisa and I met thru my interest in her rental home up in Tahoe. She listed her place as a rental on the parents network I belonged to. The minute I saw the photos of her cabin, I knew I wanted to rent that place. It was beautiful and very well furnished. My family and I stayed up there this past winter and had a fabulous time. I highly recommend everyone (especially if you have kids) to rent this place for your next weekend get-a-way. This place is beautiful, inside and out, fully furnished and has everything you possibly need. Feel free to see more info and photos of her cabin here.
Meet Little Max. He is two and has the best blonde hair. He is a very active and happy kid who loves to walk, run and do everything besides sitting down. I had to keep up with him everywhere he went. His grandparents were here to visit from Boston and couldn't wait to get a few shots with their very proud grandson. You have a beautiful family Lisa, I hope you guys enjoy your sneak peek!
This is where Max sat still for me for about 15 seconds and even posed a little for us. Yeah!


Little Max loves to wear his mommy's sunglasses and even hammed it up for us here. My favorite part - his little feet stacked up like he's really relaxed.



No comments:
Post a Comment