This weekend, our family took some time out of our usual busy weekend to just relax a bit and spend some real quality time together. We took a short walk down to the Fire Station which is just couple blocks from our house. I was hoping the station was open and there would be some firefighters there that Aidan can meet and talk to. But when we got there, the Fire House seemed so quiet for some reason. We didn't want to ring their doorbell to disturb anyone there, I was surprised that we didn't even see one single firefighter around.
So instead of leaving, we just had fun outside their driveway... where they had this beautiful red door. As you can see, we made great use of that red door for some great shots!
I love this one for some reason. Maybe 'cuz this is just SO them all the time. (One goes the other way while the other just goof around)
I always say to my hubby that I don't take enough pictures with my 2 little guys, so I asked him to take a few shots for us while we were all there.
He did a great job, don't you agree? I love these 2 shots alot.

And of course, we tried to do a self family portrait too while we were there... the self timer can work wonders sometimes.... well... for people who are over 13 months of age that is.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, June 30
The Red Door
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your lo gung is a fantastic photographer, too. I knew that. ;)
Post a Comment