Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, June 3

My Secret Obsession.



For all the ladies out there, if you haven't already seen the Sex and the City movie yet, you GOTTA get yourself to the movies now!

Alright, I'm addicted to this show, and this is my secret obsession. And if you know me well, you know how much TV I really watch at home - barely. I'm more of an internet gal than a TV gal at home, but when I was first introducted to this show at a girlfriend's house some years back, I fell in love immediately. I fell in love with the glamorous wardrobes and that strong friendship the 4 single women have.

So when they announced that the movie will come out in May, I KNEW I had to go watch it. The day before premier, I ordered tickets on Fandango and headed to the movies with a girlfriend on a Friday night.

We got dressed up and went to see the movie. It was the best excused to get all decked out for a night. And as I've predicted, the movie was FABULOUS. That night, it felt like every single and married women on the planet was out watching this movie. The bar at the restaurant was full of women all dressed up. Everyone was drinking cosmos to celebrate the big night. They even a chalkboard sign that said "Sex and the City Night" with pink and white balloons everywhere. Oh, what a fun night it was.

The wardrobe in this movie was outrageous, much more dramatic and more glamorous than the HBO show itself. The wedding coutures they featured in the movie was every girl's dream. If you love fashion, NYC, being in love and adore Sarah Jessica Parker altogether, you have to see this movie.

Did Carrie end up marrying Big? You'll just need to go find out for yourself, girlfriend. And if you need someone to go with, you can call me anytime.

No comments: