I still can't believe it's been a year already. Most of the time, when our baby celebrates their first birthday, it always seems to hit the mother more than it really does for the baby. Well, its no different for me. My baby is all grown up. (sniff sniff) It's been an incredible year indeed. They say time flies when you have kids... well, it's unbelievable true. I barely even realize the year went by. And with the 2nd child, it feels like time went by EVEN faster this time.
Well, I am very grateful to know that baby Cooper has grown up so fast and furious this past year. He's one VERY active and healthy baby, who eats well and doesn't need much sleep (that explains why my husband and I got racoon eyes). Cheers to my baby Coop-de-loop!
Oh, you gotta check out the fun t-shirt I designed especially for my little guy for his birthday.

The birthday cake with TONS of candles.

Do you see that long drool?

Thanks for taking this picture for us Ricky (from W photography).

I decorated a special chair for the birthday boy.

Birthday boy and Daddy sharing their cake moment together.


No comments:
Post a Comment