Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, May 1

Great Advice from Real Simple.

Today I came across a great article online that I want to share. An article from the Real Simple magazine. An article that I couldn't agree more. It is something you will never regret doing as you look back to the years behind you. So read on...

"Get Professional Photos of Your Child". Check out the article here



I love Real Simple magazine. This magazine makes me feel ZEN whenever I flip through those pages. Just looking through those pages makes me feel organized already when I'm reading it. It's just as wonderful as me walking into the Container Store. I don't even know where to start.

Oh, and I also love their photography work in this magazine. I love their clean and minimal approach in their style. Way to go Real Simple.

No comments: