I had a fabulous Mother's Day yesterday. Lunched at one of my favorite sushi restaurant at Sushi House in Alameda with my family, my mom and my brother's family. Lunch was hectic as usual with 4 kids at the table, my 2 crazy boys plus my other 2 crazy nephews. But I still enjoyed the company and the delicious sushi.
My tired husband who's been having major allergies didn't forget Mother's day! He even got me a cute fancy gift from Bloomingdales. What a sweetheart. And he sure knows me well 'cuz I love it. Well, of course, it's PINK! And the best part? My initials are on it too.
He sure deserved a JUICY kiss from me!


My tired husband who's been having major allergies didn't forget Mother's day! He even got me a cute fancy gift from Bloomingdales. What a sweetheart. And he sure knows me well 'cuz I love it. Well, of course, it's PINK! And the best part? My initials are on it too.
He sure deserved a JUICY kiss from me!



No comments:
Post a Comment