Rarely do I ever photograph bugs or insects. But while I was at one of my photo shoots at the park I couldn't help but notice these 2 bugs "mating" right next to my little 13 month old client. I quickly took a shot of this before his mommy flicked the bugs off the bench in case they decided to attack the little guy who was touching everything he could get his hands on.
I usually find bugs very disgusting but these bugs were kind of interesting ... although they do kind of remind me of cockroaches a bit. (Oh yuck). Well, I thought I'd share one of my very few bug shots with you all as a change of scenery from all cute baby faces (Ha).
Does anyone know what kind of bugs these are?
I usually find bugs very disgusting but these bugs were kind of interesting ... although they do kind of remind me of cockroaches a bit. (Oh yuck). Well, I thought I'd share one of my very few bug shots with you all as a change of scenery from all cute baby faces (Ha).
Does anyone know what kind of bugs these are?


5 comments:
Ha! Nerdy me, I can actually answer this one. It belongs to the insect order Hemiptera, commonly known as true bugs. Most true bugs can be distinguished by the "X" on their back. (There, my useless info from high school biology.)
I love your photos!
I don't know the name or the kind of bugs these are, but it is great to see that carolyn and david knew exactly what they are. This is a pretty cool pic.
Would this photo be considered porn?? :)
Haha - I guess it could be considered "porn" in the bug city way. Haha. You funny girl.
Or, and I'm glad to see that some people really do learn something good in their biology classes... unlike me. You can officially get the Big Nerd award LL. Ha.
Post a Comment