I picked up my little Aidan from school today. And as we pulled up to our driveway, guess what we saw in our frontyard? A new little reptile friend.
Meet Mr.Lizard. Aidan and I stayed outside to observe this little thing. His movements were so fast. I had Aidan keep an eye on him while I ran to get my camera.
Reptiles creep me out... their texture, their skin. Ewww. But of course, toddlers finds it SO interesting to see. I hope Aidan is happy I captured these for him to see. I showed him these pics and he was counting how many toes this lizard have.
"Which one is your favorite one?" I asked. "The bottom one, where he's is in the bushes... because it looks COOL!" said Aidan.


Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, June 1
Mr.Lizard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment