It was a beautiful rainbow weekend in San Francisco as everyone celebrated Gay Pride. I took the family out to San Francisco downtown for a little shopping and just to be outside in the cooler weather. Being in my hometown, I would be sitting in the 100+ degree weather melting.
An iPhone edition photo we took in downtown in front of the Louis Vuitton store. They had the coolest window display ever for this special celebration. As a designer, I truly appreciate how window displays are designed since I had to do that for my design projects when I was in college.
So, of course, I had to do some shoe shopping while I was there. And if you haven't already noticed, I have an obsession for Converse Chuck Talyors, I wish I could own every single color they have.
But guess what I saw at the store? A pair of HOT Pink Sequins Converse! OMG, they were screaming "Buy Me" with my name on it. These were made for the Converse Century Project in 2008, in celebration of Converse's 100th Birthday. Rare to find at stores and often out of stock online.
And if you guys haven't noticed already , I wear my Converse 95% of the time to my photo shoots. They are so comfortable and matches everything. I can't wait to show off this pair at my next shoot. They're SO shiny, it actually reminds me of Michael Jackson's famous white sequin glove. So in memory of Michael Jackson's passing this week, I decided to get myself a pair of pink sequins Converse....
I can't wait to moonwalk in these.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, June 29
Hot Pink Rainbow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sooo getting a pair!! LOL!
I have the same exact pair! I bought mine over NYE in Taipei! Great minds style alike! xoxo
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_RBFB5nzmZTM/Slf0rqN7YVI/AAAAAAAABj8/ME7vtzfNSrQ/s400/IMG_4097.JPG
Post a Comment