Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, June 2

The Kaur Family

Meet little Mohkm. He is 6.5 years old, a 1st grader who is very sweet, friendly and full of energy. Mommy has been saving this very special news to share with Mohkm on the day of our photo shoot. She have asked me to be there to capture Mohkm's excitment, joy and feelings as they break the good news to him that is going to be a BIG BROTHER!

As I watched the Kaur family dangle their feet in the water under the beautiful sunset by the waterfall, I shot from a distance, allowing the Kaur family their privacy as they shared the good news with Mohkm. Mommy pulled out the sonogram printout to show Mohkm as I watched him absorb the news with the biggest smile. Mohkm has been wanting a sibling for the longest time and that moment has finally come. He was SO excited!

{ Congratulations to the Kaur family. Wishing you guys a healthy and happy baby on the way! Best of luck to you guys. I can already tell that Little Mohkm is going to be the best big brother ever as I watched him save the sonogram printout out of the water. It came so naturally to him, it was just too sweet. }












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Again :-) This is awesome, excellent pics.