I photographed a beautiful family on this hot Sunday morning. Daddy Steven, is a friend of mine whom I used to work. I still remember the day he told me his wife was pregnant with their 3rd child and that it was finally a GIRL :o) and at that time, I was pregnant with my 2nd baby too.
It's always an honor when a friend asked you to photograph their family. And I couldn't be more flattered when I received Steven's email asking for a family photo session.
Meet the tiny one, her name is Karina, she's almost 2 and the cutest thing ever. And also her 2 big brother, Dylan and Ryan, two very friendly boys who were full of laughs and giggles. They were so good to me and did everything I asked. Thanks for making my job easy for me kids. You guys rocked it.
{Anna & Steven - You guys have such adorable kids. I love little K's voice. I can listen to her giggle all day long. It's so fun to watch your kids play. Thanks again for having me there to hang out and play with you guys. }


This one is my favorite of the kiddies.... I scream for Ice Cream!


Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Tuesday, June 30
The Chen Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

27 comments:
I love love LOVE these photos! Those Chens are SO photogenic!
Great photos! I especially like the one with the kids screaming!
Jenny- we love, love, love the "sneak peek" pictures and can't wait to see the full gallery! Thank you so much - you made the shoot go so smoothly and the kids all felt so comfortable with you! Thanks again! -Anna
2 boys and then a girl? my family was the same way . . . Stephen, watch out for that middle one so he doesn't turn out like me.
Amazing photos Jenny! You totally captured the spirit and spunk of my niece & nephews! I'm honestly so jealous. I need you to come to LA!
Photographing in the Bay Area / NorCal seems to be a tad easier than doing so in NYC since the weather is pleasant and consistent all the time! I especially like the camera angle of the picture with the kids in various positions against the wall.
Such great photos! You definitely captured those giggles! So cute!
Love those photos!
I'm a little biased cause they're family... but these pictures are outstanding :)
Amazing photos. You really captured each family member's personality with these photos. It's too bad you're on the West Coast. Maybe we can do a larger Chen family session one day, after this hopefully last (8th) grandchild is born!
Great pictures! The kids are getting so big now, but it's nice to know that they're obedient -- if only with a photographer!
Beautiful! I'll be calling you soon, Jenny!
Beautiful! I'll be calling you soon, Jenny!
the kids are SO SO SO CUTE =)!!! =) great photos!
Oh wow, those are great photos. Good thing we live in the Bay Area! We get to see those cutey pies all the time (oh, and we can call Jenny too!)
You can (almost?) see the camera lens in Karina's big beautiful eyes. Great photos!
Beautiful pictures! We will be calling you soon...
Beautiful pictures! We will be calling you soon...
These are fantastic. You even managed to make Steve look great. The wonders of photoshop I presume : )
Beautiful photos! The kids look really great.
ADORABLE! My favorite is the one with all three screaming :0
ADORABLE! My fave is the one with all three of them screaming :O
Really captured the spirit and fun of the kids! - Nancy
My fav is the one with the kids laughing! - Jon
Adorable! It's hard to pick a favorite - each photo captures such a great moment between the family.
Thanks Jenny! These pictures are the best!
--Steven
Nice pics! Great job on the color coordination!
Great photos!!
Post a Comment