Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, June 21

Happy Father's Day

I miss you Dad. Wish you were here with us today.



A photograph I will cherish forever.

Photographer: Steven Yu

(a professional photographer, who was also a very close friend of my father)

2 comments:

Stephanie and Gary said...

I found your blog through an old friend Terra's facebook site. Your work is stunning. I have been following the blog of another photographer and your work reminds me of hers as well. Hers is www.leahhoskinsphotography.blogspot.com
I was particularly touched by this photo and homage to your dad, as I read in your bio that he started you on your journey to be a photography with his gift of a manual canon camera. I am close to my dad as well and this photo brought to mind the beautiful of dad/daughter relationships. I am sure he would be so very proud of all you have accomplished!
i look forward to continuing to follow your work.
Stephanie
from brooklyn, NY

Jenny Lee Photography said...

Thank you so much Stephanie. I appreciate your very sweet comment. Cheers-Jenny