Wow! I'm SOOO excited, my idea is featured on the latest Design A Glow's article. What an honor to be included in Issue 8: The Essential Issue.
Design A Glow is a great resource for photographers. I encourage all creatives to check out their online articles. It's a chunky online magazine filled with lots of great design, ideas, photography and lots of eye candy. And of course, as a designer and photographer, I'm definitely a person who truly appreciates the beauty of good design.
Thank you Design A Glow team for including me in your article. I couldn't be happier to see my name, my idea and my photo in your latest issue.
My photo and idea is featured on page 64.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Tuesday, June 23
Featured on Design A Glow - Issue 8 Article
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment