Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, September 28

Baby Aiden { 7 months } + Big sister Mia

Remember this beautiful family from this shoot and that shoot? I was so happy to be back again to photograph their little Aiden at 7 months.

Just look at Aiden's big round eyes and long lashes, those have got to be the prettiest eyes I've seen on a baby boy. How can anyone NOT fall in love with this little guy? He was so so cute, I almost wanted to steal him into my camera bag with me but I think his parents might notice.

I still remember the last time I was there, he was only 7 days young, he was so good to me at his newborn shoot, he barely made a peep. This time, he is already 7 months old. It is such an honor that I get to watch these babies grow from a newborn size to a little peanut chunk.

Aiden's big sister Mia still remembers me and was so talkative this time around. She didn't even need time to warm up to me this time. I remember my 1st visit, she was an observer, clinged onto her daddy's neck. She was quiet and didn't want much to do with me when I arrived. I am so glad that she warmed up to me so quickly this time. And I was so happy she remembered who I was too. It must've been my lucky day.

{ Catherine & Joe - Thank you again for welcoming me into your beautiful home in San Francisco. You guys have such beautiful kids, you must need to put bars on your front door when Mia turns 18. }







No comments: