Say hello to Zoraya. She just learned how to sit up just days before our photo shoot. She is 7.5 months old and already has her ears pierced. Isn't that just adorable?
Zoraya's mommy told me she had her ears pierced when she was really young too, just around Zoraya's age now. I love hearing about these kinds of family traditions that gets passed down generations after generations. Do you have a family tradition? I'd love to know yours.
{ Thank you baby Zoraya for being so good to me during our photo shoot. Andy & Afsaneh, It's a pleasure working with you guys again, I can't wait to show you the rest of the pics }
* Leave 20+ comments for Zoraya and we'll send her a sweet gift*
* Leave 20+ comments for Zoraya and we'll send her a sweet gift*






2 comments:
Beautiful Pictures. Beautiful baby girl. Love the earring. Cute
Thank you. I love her earring too. Its so so cute :)
Post a Comment