Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, September 7

Labor Day weekend...

Happy Labor Day weekend to you all. Hope you all had a fun and relaxing long weekend with your family.


Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. Often times, I wonder how many people are actually reading my blog. So if you are one of my loyal readers, please don't just walk away without saying "hello". I'd love to hear from you and know who you are. Leave me a comment, I love to read them :)

So, over this long weekend, I got to spend a whole lot of time with my boys. I also got to clean out their closets and put away some clothes that they have outgrown. It's always sad for me to put away those 'baby' clothes because it always reminds me of how my babies aren't babies anymore and soon they will just turn into little young adults.

I cherish the days we have now as I know that the first 5 years of their lives are the most precious years as a parent. I hope that they will have memories of Mommy playing with them when they grow up. Taking pictures of them is the only way I can freeze their youth right now and I already do that every month.

Here are just few highlight from our weekend...

The boys ran around the house shirtless with just their bottoms on (or undies)... telling me how HOT it was...

Jumping on MY bed is always an all time favorite...check out my stuntman, he is always so full of life.

I had to pin them down to capture a few great giggles together...

And finally, a special moment captured... as I was just sitting there in my bathroom floor looking down at my camera, I noticed the 2 boys were quiet, and I looked up to see what's going on and this is what I saw. This moment last for about 8 seconds and then the little one ran away. I'm so glad I was able to capture this sweet moment of them together. Perhaps, someday, with Cooper's diagnose, maybe one of them will be aspired to be a doctor when they grow up.

3 comments:

Carolyn and David said...

Coop got chubbier!

Anonymous said...

awww, so sweet! perhaps aidan will be a doctor.. I LOVE YOUR PICS!! Thank you for blogging your kids' lives.

Unknown said...

Your boys are so lovely, and you're such a fantastic mom....