Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, September 2

Baby Leo { 13 months }

Meet our fastest little road runner from Danville, his name is Leo. And he is one of the cutest little thing ever. I looooved his curly blonde hair and contagious smile.

I still remember when his mommy emailed me about wanting a photo shoot for Leo who just turned one. I was definitely well prepared for my shoot when I heard the 2 things: baby boy and one year old. And when I asked his mommy to use 3 words to describe Leo, she said: crazy, active, funny

Oh, she was ABSOLUTELY right. He was every single one of those, except that his mommy forgot to tell me that he was also extremely ADORABLE too. I loved his personality.

When I arrived to the photo shoot, I learned that Leo is already walking at 13 months, and have actually been walking since he was about 10 months old. Oh yes, I was well prepared that he can not only walk, but he can definitely run. I knew to wear my good o' Converse and I tied it real tight too.

Baby Leo's photo shoot went great, and the only time he was unhappy with us was when we tried to keep him still at one spot. I mean, who's got time to stand still when you are at this age, right? Thanks for a fun time little Leo, Beep Beep!

{ Thank you Sara & Eli for a great session. I had a good time chasing little Leo around and got some really fun shots of him happy as ham }

* Leave 20+ comments for Leo and we'll send him a sweet gift*








15 comments:

Mrs. Nolte's Kindergarten said...

Leo is the cutest little boy ever - great pictures!
Grandma Linda and Grandpa Larry.

Unknown said...

cutest nephew ever!!

Unknown said...

cutest nephew ever!

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures!!

Brenda Anderson

Amanda said...

Love it! :-)

Unknown said...

Your little Leo is so adorable!!!!! Great looking Family!!!!!!

jim said...

Cute as a button! Cutest grandchild in the world!

pegg_s said...

These are great pictures. Leo is just the cutest little boy.

Anonymous said...

How did little Leo get so blond? He's a doll. Good work Houpises!

Unknown said...

Sara and Eli you guys did a good job making little Leo! :) Great photos! Love the one where you two are out of focus in the background.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures that truly captured Leo's personality

Unknown said...

These pictures truly capture Leo's personality, sooooo cute!

Becca Vogel said...

What a GREAT idea to do this photo shoot of Leo especially around his 1st b-day! You will forever be able to look back at these pictures! Leo is such a little cutie! I especially liked the one where he is all smiles holding a stick! Like Jenny said, he is definitely a HAM!!

Ncuniffe said...

Leo is such a stud, Yay little Leo !

Mrs. Nolte's Kindergarten said...

Awesome family!