I met a very pretty little girl in San Francisco the other day. You guys should meet her too.
Say HELLO to Mia. She's 3 year's old and is lots of fun to be around.
Mia was a bit shy when I greeted her hello but it didn't take take too long for her to warm up. Especially when I said, "Hey Mia, do you wanna show me what you have in your room?" To my surprise, she was more than happy to show me her room. So I followed her upstairs. I offered to read Mia a book and she sat on my lap while her Mommy finished up with her hair. She was so warm and friendly in a matter of minutes, I knew we were ready to begin our photo session.
We headed for the backyard. Mia roamed around and played with her Mommy and Daddy as I quietly captured moments of them together. ('quietly', because everytime she knew I was taking a photo, she would purposely give me a frown, it was really funny).
{ Catherine & Joe - Thank you so much for welcoming me into your home. I enjoyed photographing Mia so much, it makes me want to have a little girl of my own too. Enjoy the sneak peeks... more to come. }




Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Wednesday, July 22
Hello Mia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment