At just 7 days, this little one has got the eye contact thing down real good. Look at the way he looked into my lens. This little one arrived into this world at almost 10 pounds at birth - weighting in at 9lbs 14oz to be exact.
Meet baby Will. Big beautiful round eyes and the cutest little lips ever... oh, and those chubalicious cheeks, he's SO adorable I can barely stand it. Mommy and daddy are first time parents. But they were so calm, relaxed and well put together that I would have thought that this was their 3rd child.
During our session, I noticed Mommy handling baby Will very naturally... the way she fed, the way she held him and burbed him. It is uncommon to see this as a first time mom and I complimented Mom on how natural it all seemed for her and asked if she had alot of friends with babies. Mommy chuckles and says, "Oh, I work in the NICU at the hospital". Ohhhhhh.... no wonder.... my observation was completely right. I knew there was something different about this first time Mommy. How sweet it must be to have your own child as a NICU nurse who is so used to working with newborns on a daily basis. I'm sure it must be completely different taking care of your very own child, her heart must be bursting with love.
Baby Will barely fussed throughout his shoot. But he did made several attempts to make sure we all smelled like what he stored inside his diaper though. He even save the best for last .... and pooped ALL over Mommy at the end of our session. We couldn't help but laughed.
I hope Mommy and Daddy sees that all that mess didn't matter ... because we were able to capture these beautiful shots of Baby Will even through all that smell.



Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Tuesday, July 14
Baby Will - Day 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Little will has got to be one of cutest babies I've ever seen!
Awesome pics! Great photographr!
What a sweet little angel. You are right--he is chub-alicious! I am so excited for Baby Will and his parents. I have known his mom forever and know she will be the best mom ever.
Congratulations Jamie and Brad!!
He is beautiful!! Welcome to the most exciting, most overwhelming, most exhausting, and most rewarding time of your life. It's quite an adventure. I can't wait to meet your little man.
Get back to Texas as soon as ya'll can.
Love,
Tammy
Oh my gosh!!! He is soooo handsome. I am not sure who he looks like yet. You will have to send more pictures to me. I miss you guys soooo much. Take care of that little guy and make sure you give him some kisses from Brazoria. Love, Rachael
Oh my gosh!! He is soooo handsome. I cannot wait to get my hands on him. Hopefully it will be soon. I miss you guys so much. I am not sure who he looks llike though. Love Rachael
These pictures are gorgeous! I miss you so much and I am so happy for you all. Sending much love!
Beautiful baby Will with the beauty captured by the photographer for you forever! Brad's genes are showing! Come back to HOOOOT Texas soon.
I love the last picture. So sweet!!! Congrats you two.
love love the pics jamie
Of course I am bias, but he IS beautiful! The pictures are precious, great photography!
Great pictures! Hope all is well.
He is so adorable. Hope to meet him. Take care.
Loved the picture of the family and especially in black and white. Such a beautiful baby!
Jaimie, will is precious! I bet he smiles all the time! Ya'll r such a good looking family. And I'm sure Brad is a great Dad. Take care, hope to c u back in Ustin very very soon!! Ginny
Grandpa & gandma Z loved all the pics and will see you soon.Nicole said can't wait to see you.Especially cousin WILL.
Congrats to you new parents! Will is soo cute and such a chunk-a-dunk! We are hoping to have a Cali baby soon too... Miss you! -Erika
Post a Comment