A few weeks ago, I attended one of the biggest photography convention in Vegas (WPPI: Wedding & Portrait Photographers International in Association). There were over 12,000 attendees and over 350+ vendors offering all kinds of products for photographers. I spent 3 days there checking out fun new products, attended inspirational classes and network with many talented photographers. It was a wonderful trip and I'm looking forward to WPPI 2011.
Here are some pics from my trip...
I had the chance to lunch with Vero (Vero Suh Photography) and also got to meet Nancy (Bug & Bean Photography) face-to-face for the first time. She was a sweetheart.


I finally met Ingrid Kaslik (Ingrid Kaslik Photography) for the first time as well. We've been connected on Flickr and Facebook as friends for a while but never had the chance to meet until now.
And I finally met Carrie Sandoval & Brittany Woodall (Baby as Art), they are truly a dynamic duo when it comes to newborn photography.
And I even got to meet Amy Boring (A Boring Photo) too. She was definitely NOT a boring one. Awesome fun gal. I love her cute hair accessory.
There was this superhero dude who was wearing a blue cape... he was so proud of his outfit...walking around the convention, I had to snap a shot of him... and his blue speedo.
I also ran into other friends, Mauricio and Maria (Professional Makeup Artistry) there.
Besides the convention, I even got the chance to check out the Coca-Cola store in Las Vegas. If you didn't know already, I'm in LOVE with Coke.... Love, Love, Love. I can drink it everyday but I try not to....'cuz there's alot of sugar and I should really cut back on that since we have a history of diabetic in my family. Nothing beats the true taste of Classic Coke... no, not even Pepsi.
Inside this Coke store, they had a beverage stand where you can order drinks and also get a taste of 16 different Coke from around the world. My friend, Amy and I decided to give it a try and ordered a set. It arrived in 2 trays of 8 small cups. Drink them by number as they have instructed. Now I know why you had to drink them in order because it would start out as yummy, yummy, okay, okay, bad, bad, yucky, grooosss and then yummy again towards the very end. I just remembered the Coke from Italy (which was clear in color) tasted more like Vodka than Coke. Ha! It was a really fun experience overall. I highly recommend anyone who goes to Vegas to go visit the Coke store there and try this out for themselves.



I also came across this cool LED screen on a building... what a cute PSP idea, eh?
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Wednesday, March 24
WPPI 2010 experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment