Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Sunday, March 21

Modern Keepsake Album

I love designing the pages for my albums. After all, my creative background started in Design, and then I found my 2nd career in Photography. Now Design & Photography have become my deepest passion. I feel so lucky to be able to do what I truly love with my career and I'm able to work with so many wonderful people who have given me so much trust each and everyday.

Here's an example of a 30 page layout for our Modern Keepsake album that I just completed. These albums comes in a variety of colors and materials, and also in 2 different sizes - 8x8 or 10x10. They are perfect for you and your baby to flip through together as they grow older. It's just like a storybook..but about them. One of the cutest things about babies is that, almost all babies love to look at other babies and finds it really fascinating, especially themselves. Just give them a mirror or show them a photo album, its really true.

Now I can't wait to deliver this to this one to my client soon.














No comments: