Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, March 15

Monterey Bay Aquarium

It's been a crazy week. I just got back from Vegas (WPPI convention) earlier this week and is still recovering from that over this weekend. Needless to say, the photography convention was just information overload and I was completely overstimulated from the entire place... people were everywhere, booths everywhere, lots and lots of walking, classes to attend, night time events, people to meet... and many more.

Somehow I knew I would need time to get back on schedule and I did not schedule any photo shoots for this weekend. I knew I needed to rest and I'm glad I did, especially when we had to lose an hour for daylight savings. Whew! So I got to spend time with the boys on Saturday and then even got a haircut today (although my hairstylist took 4.5 hours to finish, yes, I said 4.5, that's right, crazy, eh?)

So I spent the sunny Saturday afternoon down in Monterey Bay Aquarium with the kiddies and had a wonderful time. Aidan loved every minute of it and asked to come back when we were leaving the place. Cooper was busy touching all the starfish and seaweed at the touch pool area.

Of course, I brought my camera ...couldn't miss taking shots of those oh-so-amazing jellyfish there. They're just too beautiful. Watching them swim in that blue tank is just SO amazing. Watching all these sea life creatures makes me wonder how life would be if I could actually live under the sea.... what a beautiful world they live in. I still wonder if there is such thing as a Mermaid....no one really knows. But I still like to think there is though.

I have quite a few to share this time... I must've gone picture happy.

Watching these jellyfish swim was completely mesmerizing....


Can't you tell Aidan was completely mesmerized as well....


Without the light inside the tank...these tiny jellyfish was completely transparent.


Cooper liked the jellyfish too...but was ready to see other stuff after 2 mins of this.




Waiting for Cooper to use the bathroom as we studied the map in the lobby area....


Thinking about something... (or was he just posing for me?)....no I didn't ask him to pose either.




He's trying to catch a fish in that tank....




Watching sharks swim by us was amazing....


That's Dory, the fish from Nemo, you know, the forgetful one....yes, my nickname is also Dory.


This is my favorite shot...just simple as it is. My curious little boy.


We ended our journey with some yummy snack at the cafe -Jello with whip cream on top. (it was all about the whip cream)


No comments: