Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Saturday, March 6

{ Remember } the Outtakes

From every photo session, there will be some shots that I would end up having to throw away... shots like blinking eyes, baby cries, baby grabbing his own face, 'oh-I'm-not-ready' expression shots or just sibling poking at baby's eyeball, etc. Usually, I would just throw those out and it'll never see the light of day... but this year, I've decided to keep them in a separate folder, which I would sometimes look back to and just laugh. Well, I figured it might actually be entertaining to let a few of those shots out to see some light.

Here are my Top 3 favorite outtakes from this year.

This gorgeous mama gets a feel of what a true spit-up looks like on her nice black top.


This baby sleeps comfortably with his binky and reminds us to always give PEACE a chance.


And this shot here, was taken towards the very end of our session. I truly believe that a baby can speak through body language. I mean, tell me that's not true here. My dear sweet little one, thanks for letting me know that you are SO done with me ... 'cause I didn't realize that you've sent me a special message until I came home to edit this shot.


1 comment:

Carolyn and David said...

OMG the finger!! That's too funny!