Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Tuesday, March 30

Just 22 days...

I've photographed many, many newborns but each time I meet a newborn for the first time, I am still amazed by their tiny-ness, their freshness... and especially by the fact that they were JUST inside their mother's womb just a week or two ago... sometimes, even just days.

Each newborn is a brand new one to me and there are never 2 babies that are alike, not even twins. Every baby behaves their own way and have their own likes and dislikes.

I am very fortunate that many new mothers have given me so much of their trust ... allowing me to work with your tiny new baby. I'm a mother of two boys and I still remember how possessive I was with my first born baby. It's definitely a mother's instinct to feel the need to protect your baby in every way you can and be a little obsessed with them and that's okay, I understand.

I am thankful for each one of you who have chosen me as your newborn / baby photographer. I thank you for your trust... especially those who had no idea that I am a mother of two. I love what I do and I'm really blessed to know that I have made a difference in your life for you... and your new family.

Here is a beautiful one I had to share, she was just 22 days young. She slept so well for me majority of the time and we managed to get some really great shots of her both sleeping and awake.

No comments: