Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Monday, July 28

One True Artist.

Being in the creative field, it is really nice to have friends in the same industry who are extremely talented. Meet one of my very good friend, Kelly, she's one of my designer friends who's is a Fine Arts major. She is one true artist and I want to share her talent here with all my mommy friends and clients here.

Miss K has a set of 4 year old twin boys who have been sleeping with her and her husband in the same room since infant age.
Well, it's time for the boys to move into their own room and Kelly thought of this wonderful idea to encourage them to transition in there smoothly. She painted this beautiful mural in their room with this underwater creatures theme! (which are the boys' favorite)

You all have see the beautiful job she did. I love it. No stencils at all. She freehanded all this with her own imagination. Two big walls - 8 hours for the first one and 5 hours for the 2nd one. Wow, I'm SO impressed and am very proud of you Auntie Kelly! Your boys are so lucky to have such a talented mommy.

We all want to hire you to come paint our bedrooms now. Can I get in line yet?

Wall #1 - In progress...(working on the Octopus)


Wall #1 - She completed this in 8 hours


Wall #2 - Sketch


See the true artist work her magic... (what a sexy mama she is, huh?)


Wall #2 - And she completed the other wall in 5 hours!

3 comments:

Carolyn and David said...

Wow! I wish I could draw like that! That's awesome.

Tammy Coombs said...

That is amazing!

misocrazy said...

That's awesome. Can she do my room next? She should design those wall stickers too.