He is one handsome baby. Meet baby Jeremy. He is 10 days young. And cuuute as a button. He is what I like to call a "hybrid" baby - his mommy is Chinese and his daddy is American.
I arrived seeing baby Jeremy fast asleep. Oh-la-la I said to myself. But as I started the session, baby Jeremy didn't want to miss any of the action that was happening and was dozing on and off throughout the session. We couldn't get the little guy to fall into a deep sleep at all. Therefore, it turned out to be a 3 hr session but was all well worth it after I came home to see the shots. We definitely got some good shots of baby Jeremy in all sorts of emotion - awake, asleep, smiling, crying, stretching and even sleeping next to his furry friend and all that fun stuff.





Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Monday, July 28
Baby Jeremy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amazing photos Jenny.
Post a Comment