Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Thursday, July 3

Mitch

I still remember the day I met my friend Mitch, it was in my Psychology class in college. We hit it off right away. He seemed like a funny and friendly guy. Not too long after we met and hung out, we were going to parties together in the city on our friday nights and weekends together. After I graduated from college, we even traveled to Taiwan together, and that's where him and his wife got together and started their relationship.

Those were the good ol' days, when we were still young and single. We continued to hang out throughout my college years and he was always such a great friend to me. He was always there whenever I needed company. And he was always there whenever I needed help fixing my computer. (Well, of course, 'cuz he is the biggest computer nerd in the whole wide world too)


I am very proud of the grown man he is now. A family man with a wife, 2 kids, a house and a good career. Although he still acts like a college kid, him and I still pick on each other like we're still 23. We still get along very well and talk to each other very often, like girlfriends do in high school.

Thanks for being a great friend Mitch. I hope you and your family like your photos!








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot. We love all photos.