I finally have some time to breathe, it's been a very busy month. And I know I've been bad at posting, but I'm back now. I've been busy with everything from photo shoots to design work to mommy duty to recovering from a bad stomach flu, then a cold and then a family trip down to LA with the boys. (I will post pics from our trip soon - stay tune!)
So I'm just doing a little catching up on some pics I took of the boys a few weeks back. I love it when they behave and let me take a pic of them together. Must've been my lucky day.
Almost all of his jeans got holes in them. He likes to slide around the carpet like he's Elvis or something.

Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Saturday, July 19
Up for Air...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment