I've been a BAD blogger, I know, I know. I will try to be better at this.
Just came back from Vegas, was there attending the WPPI Convention (Weddings & Portraits Professional International). It was a fun trip. I got to meet a new friend, Tammy from Capture These Moments, whom I roomed with. She's a fellow photographer who specializes in Senior Portraits. I met her through my brother and we finally met face to face at the airport to head to Vegas together, it was almost like a blind date. We hit it off really well and it really didn't feel like we just met over the weekend at all.
While we were in Vegas, Tammy and I did a quick photo shoot for each other .... a mini 'Boudoir' session in our hotel room at MGM, Vegas style. And if she gives me the permission to share a few Vegas style shots of her with you, I will post it here in my next post.
Overall, the Convention was very inspiring. I learned alot, met new people and got a whole lot of info out of the seminars....and got to check out alot of new products at the tradeshow altogether.
I will post more new photos from my Vegas trip here soon. Coming back home to see 2 sick kids wasn't not fun at all. Poor Aidan has been fevering all week and is still trying to recover. I hope everyone who has kids don't get the nasty flu too.
I can't do a post with no photo so here is a quick iPhone shot I took from the balcony of a party in Vegas....
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Friday, February 20
Back from Vegas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment