I came across an extremely powerful commercial online. A very moving piece that touched my heart deeply. I can't imagine anyone not loving this commercial because we can all relate to this.
This is also a wonderful reminder for how grateful I am to be able to do what I truly love. As a photographer, I love how I can touch many people's lives in a special way...whether its the photograph I took for a family... or the experience they had with me during our photo shoot. The memories of their family together with their newborn... or with their baby... along with their grandma...those memories I've captured for them... will be kept forever. Photographs that will be kept for years to come... or even generations.
The camera is one of the best invention in this world... a very powerful tool for us ... allowing us to capture those memories we have... some of those memories that might have slipped our mind... are reminded as we look at that photograph again.
I am so grateful for all of you who have trust in me, to have hired me and welcomed me into your home, allowing me to capture your beautiful family, your fresh newborn, your baby... thanks for giving me the opportunity to capture your memories for you. I love to know that I can make a difference in your life, for your family for what I do, this is why I love my job so much.
Sit back and enjoy this beautiful video.
Keep me, protect me, share me ... and I will live forever.
Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Friday, February 27
Keep Me, Protect Me, Share Me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment