Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Wednesday, February 25

The Flip

Soooo..... I got the best present ever for Valentine's Day this year from my beloved hubby. It's no fair, he always know exactly what to get me.... and then I always have the hardest time trying to figure out what suits him best. Maybe I just babble too much at home perhaps.

He knew I've been eyeing the Flip Mino HD camcorder for a while. So couple days before Valentine's Day.... I saw this little package arrived at my door from the UPS truck. It had my husband's name on it but the return address said "The Flip"... with a "www.theflip.com" on it..... Ouuu.... I just stared at it for a while.... and was so tempted to open it... but resisted. So I went to find my phone and texted him.

"A Flip box arrived from UPS!?"

He texted back:
"Uh oh, I thought I will be at home when they deliver.... inside is my Valentine's Day gift to you honey.... Happy Valentine's Day to you honey"...

I love it, love it. I love him. I love the present. I love Valentine's Day. But mostly, I love how he knows me so well.

I can now record MUCH better quality videos of the boys with this little thing. It's so easy to use and so convenient to download the files and everything. This thing has a built in USB on it, now how easy is THAT. It fits great in my purse, its almost like a mobile phone to me... well it is said to be "The world's smallest HD video camcorder" by far.



For all you mommys out there who isn't taking enough photos or video of your babies... well, here is what you need. I highly recommend getting this little thing, its amazing. The quality amazes me. Trust me, you will never regret recording your baby's cooing and giggles and all that fun stuff with this.... I still look back at the short video clips of my older son... and it makes my heart melt.... along with all the million of photos I have of him already too.... it's just never enough.

Until I can figure out how to edit my videos ... maybe I'll actually post some edited videos here to share with y'all.

No comments: