This 2nd time mommy-to-be was glowing with joy when I greeted her at the door. The Park family and I will be seeing alot of each other during this coming year as we have already set up a few more photo sessions for her newborn that will be arriving in March. I love it when clients plan way ahead of time.
Little Andrew here is 3 and a half years old. His mommy mentioned to me that it might take him a bit to warm up ... so I kept my distance and tried to talk to him and ask him questions about himself. About 15 minutes into my arrival, his mommy and I were trying to pick out some cute outfits for her maternity shoot, little Andrew came into the room and just took my hand into his and pulled me outside to play. I was so surprised but felt so happy that he really didn't need much time to warm up to me like his mommy have warned me. I'm so glad he was so easy to work with.
The photo shoot went well ...and from time to time, Andrew would run in and out of the room as I was trying to photograph his mommy. A very active toddler indeed, I had to capture whatever I can with his turbo personality. As with all toddlers, who would want to sit still for pictures? Well, with the limited amount of time we got to have him sit still to do a few family shots, I'm glad we captured his true happy personality with no crying or tandrums at all.




Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:
Sunday, January 18
Susan @ 33 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment