Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Friday, April 25

What a difference...

I love what I do, I truly do. I get to combine design and photography into something fun, that is why I always like to design my own invitations for my kids' birthdays and events. I feel like its my job to design one rather than picking one up from the store. Mama does do this for a living so I feel that its my job to do that eventhough I am so busy. I finally took the time out to make Cooper's 1st birthday invitation. Printed and all mailed out this week too. Whew! It's a combination of the 2 things I love most - my photography and design all in one. I hope Cooper will look back to his scrapbook someday and be grateful. I can't believe this year went by so fast. My little baby gonna walk soon!?

What a difference a year can make. Definitely.





2 comments:

Carolyn and David said...

Coop is turning 1 already?! Wow. I'm so happy that you're doing what you love the most, and you're so good at it too. Very few people can say that for themselves.

Happy Birthday Cooper!

Jenny Lee Photography said...

thanks lung lung. i know, the whole year went by SO fast. i can't believe it still. where did the time go?! i wish i can freeze the little guy and let him stay little just a bit longer.