Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

<br>Jenny Lee Photography + Tiny Prints store:

Get exclusive discounts by shopping through our studio's storefront.

Friday, April 11

A photographer, a designer, a mother...

Other than posting JUST my teeny tiny little clients on this blog, I've decided to also share parts of my regular life with you all here to mix things up a bit. You will get a taste of my life with my two crazy boys and a glimpse of my life, not only as a baby photographer and graphic designer but also me, as a mother, a wife, a sister, an aunt, a daughter, a shopalcoholic, a friend and much more.

This is how my week went at home.... with my 2 sick boys. One with a very bad runny nose and a horrible cough and the other one, finally recovering from his cold. Look at my poor little guy with his watery puppy eyes along with his most comforting security item ... meet cooper and his yellow binky...



He's considered a VERY active baby...but this week, he's been pretty mellow and sticky.

And look what I caught on camera today as I took off his footed jammies so his little feet can get some fresh air... he went straight to his toes!?


The doctor said his cold will last about 5-7days... I'm counting down the days till he gets better.

1 comment:

Augie Chang, Photographer said...

Maybe you should think about feeding your baby cooper, else he won't have anymore toes left!!